Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #380 -Watercolor rainbow.

I just think watercolors are so wonderful and fun!  Here's what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.  It is great sketch by Debbie and she is also the sponsor.  The stamp set is a retired Close to My Heart set but the water colors and water color paper is still available. 

I really really hope you check out what the rest of our team made and play along with us this week!   

Thanks for stopping by and have a TERRIFIC Thursday!




6 comments:

  1. What a neat interpretation of the sketch! I love the great rainbow, so bright and cheery! It is SO DREARY here today, so this card brightens up my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi! Glad it brightened you day!!

      Delete
  2. What a great take on the sketh! I love your rainbow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative use of the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome that you painted your background. I love the bold rainbow colors. It's quite a pick-me-up card!

    ReplyDelete