Sunday, November 6, 2016

MOJO Monday 472

What fun!  Today I played along over at MOJO #472, I actually did last week also but I forgot to upload my cards last time so I thought I might as well still post them here.  This weeks card is made using CTMH "Oh Deer" paper pack.  I just LOVE this paper.  I also used some CTMH Sea Glass glitter paper.  The stamp set is a the retired "Miracle of Christmas" set that I think I'll use for a long long time because it's just so darn cute.  I used the squish the ink on the pad lid to water color technique along with Sakura Black & White gel pens to - gotta love them for accents as well as fixing boo boos. 

For the cards from last week I used a hodge podge of papers from my stash - several brands.  






I decided to make a 5 x 7 version for a fun craft day that we're having at my church this month-





Here are the ones from MOJO#471 last week-










                       

2 comments:

  1. So many cute cards! I do love the first one with the deer and those pretty papers! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs! Love the mix of papers you used on your cards. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!