Tuesday, January 27, 2015

retrosketches #150, Close to My Heart, Studio Calico & Teresa Collins

Oh my, I have to say this was an extra fun card to make!  I have kind of been hoarding my gold polka dot velum that is from a CTMH campaign kit last year but decided that this would be a great time to break it out.  The reason is because I picked up some fun gold accents by Teresa Collins and I think the gold doily is just the perfect background for this retrosketches challenge # 150!  It all paired so nicely with Close to My Heart Whimsey Paper Fundamentals Cardstock and Sudio Calico Brighten Pier Paper Collection.  Talk about hoarding? I bet I've had the gold puffy heart and heart button, which are from Close to My Heart also, for over 10 years!!   That's what prompted me to also play along over at Heart to Heart Challenges. It would have been a good Valentine's Day card but I'm in need of a birthday card right now. The sentiment is from "Just to Say" and comes in the Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge bundle. 






4 comments:

  1. Love all the gold on your card. I was hoping they would have done the vellum with the new idea book, but no luck. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wash tape, cute touch! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    Brandi R.
    H2H DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pink and gold. very elegant! and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the "rose gold" color scheme, and I love that you showed us a product that retired long ago. I've been a consultant for only 3 years. Thanks for linking up with H2H Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!