Thursday, January 29, 2015

Heart 2 Heart Challenges - Close to My Heart Artfully Sent & Heartstrings Paper Kit

Here's just a quick little card I made using the Close to My Heart Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge along with the new Heartstrings paper kit and this month's stamp of the month.  I'm entering it in the Heart 2 Heart challenge for clean and simple.  Everything is available to purchase on my site pattir.ctmh.com - however for the stamp set . . . it's only available until the end of this month.






4 comments:

  1. Perfect. I just love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I love the card! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    Brandi R.
    H2H DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, wonderfully CAS card yet so fun and bright! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!