Monday, April 28, 2014

You're Amazing - you really are!

Well, you are amazing because you stopped by to visit, thank you very much!!  Here is a little (Mini) Mini Album or I was calling it a Calbum, that is a cross between a card and a mini album.  How's that for an invention?  We made these in my workshops this month.  
This is a scaled down version (only one inserted envelope page) of the mini album created by Sarah Wills and  pinned by my friend Penny. The paper and the stamps are from the CTMH Ivy Lane Card Making Workshop on the Go




And just where in the world have I been?  I went on a CRUISE!  It was our 20 year wedding anniversary celebration. 




1 comment:

  1. Love this Patti! Thanks for sharing. Happy belated anniversary! Betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!