Monday, April 7, 2014

CTMH Creme Brûlée & Pear Cardstock Tiny Type, Inspiration Flourishes & May SOM + MOJO Monday

Ok so I've had a bit of a "meh" attitude lately. Thankfully I don't get this way very often. Figured that some playtime would help and it DID!!  

I checked out MOJO Monday #340 and used their great sketch for inspiration.  Next…big technical step - I perused my desk and most everything I used just "happened" to be on it.  LOL - no kidding.  I literally just swept aside stuff to  clear my Versamat so I could work.  Well, at least two of the three stamp sets I used were put away where they belong and the card stock was too. But, all the flowers, the butterfly, ribbon, one of the stamp sets and journaling card were on my desk! 

So here it is…. I kind of love it, although it may just be the "fun" talking. ;o)



The inside:


So what do you think?  I think I need to make a kid version, a masculine version and more and send this message to all the AMAZING  people in my life!

I used and available on my website:

CTMH White Daisy Cardstock, Pear and Creme Brûlée Cardstock & Ink

CTMH Stamp Sets: Inspiration Flourishes, upcoming May Stamp of the Month and Tiny Type alphabet (I just love that set).  

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!