Friday, January 3, 2014

CTMH For Always - Retiring EOM!

LOL, have you ever done this before? Rush to make a card and then realize you made it in the wrong direction?  It's been years since the last time I did this until a couple months ago when I was trying to meet a challenge deadline - which I did not manage to do. 




























At least it can be fixed quick, by just cutting it off and sticking it on another card base.  The main reason I wanted to show you this is because this beautiful Close to My Heart For Always paper retires at the end of this month.  The heart stamps were from the Nov 2013  Stamp of the Month so no longer available.  But the frame stamp I used as a flourish and the sentiment are still available, if you're interested leave a comment and I'll look them up real quick. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!