Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mixin' with my brand!

Ok so, uh um, you see I was in Colorado Springs where there's an Archivers and it was my first time and all....it just kind of happened :) 

Ya, ya, ya I deviated again and brought home a few alien products but they all go so well with my CTMH stuff though, don't you think?  

Here's what I used:

October Afternoon Sidewalks Tin Pins & Wagon Train; the blue paper...don't ask me how they came up with that name for this paper :o/

Close to My Heart:
Honey Card Stock and Ink
White Daisy Card Stock
Olive Ink
Twilight Ink
Stamp Sets:  
     Art Philosophy (Happy Birthday!)
     Flirty Workshop on the Go Set (Leaves & Flower)
     Hooray Bouquet (May this be your grandest year yet) Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog, still available

Michaels Ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!