Saturday, October 27, 2012

Flirty Paper and Autumn Lane Assortment

Well it HAS been a WHILE, a LONG while!!  I had planned on posting during my 2 week visit to see my daughter and her little fam in Co. Springs, but totally forgot that I had already uploaded pics to do it.  So....I think I'll just treat you to every-other-day posts for a week or so - sound good?  

Here's the layout that my clubs are doing in October for their November pics.  I actually ended up making the New England Ivy focal photo mat 5.5 x 7.5 instead so it would be perfect for a 5 x 7 photo, I think it turned out really well, I'll show you one with pics real soon.  

For this I used the following CTMH products:

Flirty Paper Pack
Autumn Lane Assortment
Harvest Baker's Twine
Family Tree Stamp Set 
Flirty Workshop on the Go Stamp Set ( I LOVE the saying)
Make It From Your Heart Volume I




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!