Monday, May 7, 2012

How many days in a row?

Well I'm ready to give daily posting a try again....hmmmm, wonder how many days I can make it!  The colors for this card were inspired by a Trader Joe's bag.  For whatever reason I just haven't been inspired to make this flower into a traditional yellow sunflower yet but I'm working on it.  This the Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month for May 2012.  I LOVE this saying but...it's part of the upcoming July Stamp of the Month.  I do really like the words that comes with this May set too, I have already used the one on my Sunday card post a few times.  



1 comment:

  1. I love you card....I must say that I am not really crazy about sunflowers, and then, I see a card like yours and think...hmmm
    sunflowers, looking pretty good

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!