Monday, August 22, 2011

More Sonoma Workshop on the Go creations!

The Flutter Paper Shapes butterflies above were were colored with a Smokey Plum ink pad; using a marker, a CTMH Round Sponge, stamped with the back side of a My Acrylix stamp and lastly saturated in a bit of water and re-inker.


In a post below I mentioned that I would be using every bit of this beautiful kit and these cards are part of the fun I've been having with it. I used the cracked glass embossing technique. All the stamps are from the Sonoma Workshop on the Go set. Colors are Smokey Plum, Olive and Colonial White.
This card is an example of emboss resist technique.

This one is an example of regular embossing with white powder. The decorative strip in between papers is one of the features of our new papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!