Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dreamin' Paper Packet, Harvest Happiness & Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge


I have been so anxious to play with every single one of our new CTMH paper packets! It's great because it has really motivated me to create the monthly pages for my Year of Memories clubs really early.

Here is our November page featuring the beautiful Dreamin' paper packet. I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the leaves at 2.5 to fit the Bohemian Alphabet letters, the little acorns are from the Harvest Happiness stamp set and the cartridge has an image of those you can cut to make it ever so easy to put those little cuties all over the place. Oh yes...I almost forgot the Harvest Mini Charms!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!