Monday, September 7, 2009

Everyday Celebration Cards




I'm giving myself a week to get caught up on a back log of 2-do's so for today I had a bunch of fun to kick off a week of creative work. These are 1/2 the cards I made following the guide and instructions from the Everyday Celebration kit. I decided to save the remaining papers for a layout. Tomorrow I will post the other 1/2 of the cards made with Twitterpated paper. This kit is so nice, it includes everything you need to complete 16 cards, including the ink! Click on the button to your right to see how you can purchase it for $39.95 or receive it free, with a purchase of $60 in stamps.
The cutting guide and instructions are something that you'll want to use over and over again. You can make a pattern from one of the shaped cards so you won't hate using up the last one quite so much. I have to admit I'm surprised how much I liked the stamp set, since the August Stamp of the Month seemed so similar, but this one really has some extra useful stamps, I especially love the large dotted bracket stamp, the frame and "thanks so very much". The cake and the package were a good size and easy to stamp in two colors. The only other stamp I used was my trusty "Simple Stitches" set, I really never put it away I use it so much. You really don't need it for the cards but I have a hard time not throwing in a few faux stitches here and there. Sorry the pic's aren't the greatest, I really need some tips in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!