Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #771

Hi!!  

Here’s me hanging on to summer for Tuesday Morning Sketches #771.  I keep thinking that I should make a Christmas card at least once a month but just haven’t quite conjured up sufficient desire yet. Especially when school has started again so everything starts focusing on fall, but I just love summer and summer colors way to much to give them up early.

So what’s your favorite season? So far as enjoying seasons I really love them all but as for colors I love Spring/Summer the most.

So now it’s time for you to have fun with  Tuesday Morning Sketches #771!! Can’t wait to see your take!




4 comments:

  1. Pretty summer flowers. Love the touch of pleated ribbon. I like working with fall colors but like you I am going to have to force myself to start on Christmas cards. I have a craft show and sale the 2nd weekend of November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Patti! That pleated ribbon just finishes it off so nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!