Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #769

Hi!  Here I am late again.  I have had a super fun and crafty week though just no time to think about anything except enjoying my daughter’s visits.  So my son and his family were together with us for almost all the time.  That was 10 of us hanging out enjoying each other so much!  They all love painting and crafting so that is what we did most the time with some games and playing with the puppies (our 1 year old BIG boxers!) 

I had my card made well in advance but didn’t get my post ready.  Here is is … my creation for Tuesday Morning Sketches #769.

I kinda feel like I need to go back and get more of these pretty little elephants.  This is the 2nd or 3rd time I’ve purchased and used them.  I have a colleague at work who loves elephants so this will be for her.

Super simple but super cute too I think even if I do say so myself :)

I hope you have a chance to play along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!






2 comments:

  1. Where do you get these elephants? This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your elephant is sooo cute! I love the sentiment die cut, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!