Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #770

 




Hello and Happy Tuesday once again!

It’s time already for Tuesday Morning Sketches #770.  I struggle just a bit with square cards - not sure why.  I decided to go with a 4x4 card because I have a pack of that size with envelopes that I really should put to use.  This sweet butterfly paper is another acquisition of my last Joann escapade - I’ll be working with that for a little while!

Thank you so much for stopping by - excited to see what YOU make when you join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!






5 comments:

  1. Love the softness of the pastel colors. That butterfly paper is awesome. I need a trip to my local JoAnn's to see if they have that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful square card, soft colors , delicate💐☺️ congrats 😊💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Patti! This is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the soft butterflies and flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!