Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #768

Happy happy Tuesday!!  It’s time for Tuesday Morning Sketches #768.

I needed to stop in at Joann for a new self healing cutting mat and a few things jumped in my cart again.  This sticker set was just so cute and irresistible that I couldn’t wait to use it!  

I picked out a few papers; two of a couple of them so I could make matching envelopes and use as much of the sheet as I wanted. 

I know summer is so busy - life in general right?  It’s hard to treat yourself to some crafty fun time but for me it is quite necessary even just a little bit like this simple card can go a long way to satisfy our creative craving.

So - I truly hope you get some creative time this week and that you’re able to join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this simple sketch #768!!





4 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty, Love the soft green checks. We do seem to come up with similar ideas. My card featured stickers from JoAnn's also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just get so frustrated with those little gremlins that just put things in your cart...only to found out they were right!! LOL Your card is lovely! It's clean and simple but that paper is fabulous and the stickers are perfect. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the flowers against the soft green gingham!
    Isn't it amazing how craft supplies just jump into our carts??!?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun design and take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!