Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #763

Happy 4th of July week!!  It’s time for Tuesday Morning Sketches #763.  

I feel like maybe Melissa received my vibes because I was recently checking out some of our sketches from way back and thinking that we should revisit them they’re just so darn good—haha and next thing I know she says she is going to do just that for our 15th anniversary this month!  She picked the year of 2014 in honor of Jessi Fogan.  She was on the design team until 2014 and left the team due to health reasons shortly before I got on board the team but I participated in the challenges before she left. I remember her as having a brave unique style all her own truly reflecting who she was. She sadly passed away so very young.

I had such a fun and busy weekend that I knew I had to keep this easy.  I just picked pretty coordinating paper and let it do the work.  I didn’t intentionally change where the sentiment was - I just forgot.  This paper is from Stampin’ Up and I was inspired by someone who was participating in our sketches to purchase it but I can’t remember who.   

 Thanks so much for visiting and now all you need to do is have fun creating with us this week at

Tuesday Morning Sketches!!






3 comments:

  1. Very pretty paper. The circle was perfect for the sentiment as it would have gotten lost in the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper choice is gorgeous! And the die cut piece looks perfect with this paper. Love this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love all the pretty papers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!