Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #765

Happy Tuesday & thanks for stopping by for Tuesday Morning Sketches #765.  

You may already know that Tuesday Morning Sketches turns 15 this month!  We are celebrating all month long with old sketches (from 2014) AND small prizes all month! So, now is definitely a good time to play along!

Got this not so great idea to cut this panel with the heart out of a page that I was just swatching and goofing off with oil pastels.  Most of the time using an element as a starting point and building from there works good for me but not so much this time. I’m not really happy with it although there were some fun moments when I was creating it I really don’t love it.  Oh well - not EVERY card is going to be great right?  

I do love the sentiment and I love how you can always have embellishments that match if you have some tiny dies.  I just cut a portion of this die that makes little hearts for shakers (CTMH no longer available) on a scrap of glitter cardstock to match the first panel.  I could have also cut the entire thing in the center of the back panel but I wasn’t thinking that good lol. 

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope to see you soon at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!







2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!