Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #764

How is your summer so far - besides flying by super quick?  I hope it is good! It’s time already for Tuesday Morning Sketches #764 - wow the weeks seem like just a day or so long.

I did this at the very last minute because I thought I did it but couldn’t find it and all I can say is I must have had it confused with the one from last week. Oh well!  This was pretty easy - just trying to make use of things I’ve had for a really long time.  

I hope you have fun time to join us - even if you have to just pop some stickers and embellishments on a card it is so satisfying.  

Can hardly wait to see what you make for Tuesday Morning Sketches!! We are having some prizes this month too!!






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! We'd never know it was a rush job!
    Love these colors and the dry embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful card!! congrats💐☺️ happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors. Love that curly ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I particularly love the trim you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!