Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #761

Hello & happy  Tuesday Morning Sketches day!! 

Finally!! Instead of just one, I was able to make a few cards for Tuesday Morning Sketches #761!! It was a big help that I used these ready made sentiment panels (from Carta Bella Flora number ?).  You will see some of them that I plan on using in the future below. Even though they are cheater cards, I think that a few of these cards would make a nice little set for a gift - what do you think?












4 comments:

  1. That's not cheating... that's smart use of beautiful things! These are all wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are not cheater cards! I'm with Debbie, this is smart! What a great way to build your card stash and have 'em ready when you need 'em. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards. Ready made sentiments are great to use--not cheating at all. After all, you did do the design and creating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the picture cards. And you can really dress them up, if need be. These are very pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!