Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #759

 Hi!! 

It’s time already for Tuesday Morning Sketches #759.  I knew I would love playing with this sketch but I didn’t really do what I first thought I would.  This was my 4th attempt at the tulips (didn’t like the other flowers I tried) and while not 100% happy with them I was pretty done - it was either this or I would forget about painting anything for it.  

It’s just that I have so little time to paint these days so really going backwards in my skill.  My evenings are mostly just cleaning the house and following my puppies around to make sure they’re not destroying anything.  They’re getting better now that they are a year old but boxers are puppies for a VERY long time. 

Your turn for fun with this now!! I have so many more ideas for it but just so little time - darn it!! But at least I get to see what you come up with it when you create with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!




5 comments:

  1. Absoluty lovely card, congrats 😊💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Your painted tulips are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not happy with them?! How can you not be happy with them! This is the most beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hand painted tulips?!? BEAUTIFUL! This card is Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tulips are wonderful!! Amazing take on the sketch!!d

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!