Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #760

 Hi!!  

Thanks for coming by fo Tuesday Morning Sketches #760.  When I cut out the happy die for last weeks card I noticed how pretty it looked on the other side so I just had to cut one out using the flowery pattern.  I really love how it turned out if I do say so myself.   This paper is soooo pretty that cards have to turn out good just by virtue of its prettiness!!  

Can’t wait to see what you make with this to create along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  I feel like I say that all the time but seeing your take on our sketches really is a highlight of the week :)




4 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card. I like the 'happy'. And I love the matching envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love that assortment of florals. And the matching envelope puts it over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great fun! I love this card, it's elegant, but cheerful. It's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the large floral "happy"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!