Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #707

Hello & thanks so much for being here!!

This little handful of friends who visit here really do mean so much to me! 

Here we are already time for  Tuesday Morning Sketches #707.  I have been, if you can believe it, even MORE scatterbrained than ever.  Honestly I wonder if I need a brain scan or something.  I was at the deadline for posting this card and I was searching for the little pile of parts that I needed to put this together and finish up. Finally it dawned on me that “did I already put it together?” and YES. It was already finished and even photographed and I FORGOT!!!  AKKKKK!

Anyway I can hardly believe I just admitted that.  These supplies are more from my jumped in my cart day—this is the last piece of paper although I still have scraps of everything, I should be moving on to other things next week. I actually forgot about the little corner sentiment but oh well, that’s just more of me being me.

I truly hope you join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!










4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Patti, your bird is so pretty and I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card no matter where you put the sentiment. Love the colors and papers. You get extra kudos for decorating a coordinating envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! And I really think you need to take a more positive approach - you were more ahead of the game than you thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love your paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!