Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #705

Hi! 

Thank you so much for stopping by for Tuesday Morning Sketches #705.  Even though there is very little stamping and no coloring this was a little bit of work.  I die cut two 5 x 7 card fronts and attached to a 6 x 7 card scored at 5” and sandwiched the two card fronts on that 1” flap, it made it easy but the story was a little longer than that lol.  

I attached this fun Paige Evans printed acetate type sheet to one of the die-cut fronts.  It is hard to tell how see through it is but it is really cool.  Wasn’t planning on the gold frame at first but it seemed to need a little something and I think it was a nice touch.

I stamped “Birthday Wishes” (from CTMH Stamp of the month this month) the very last thing and that is always a little nerve wracking, not perfect but good enough - right?

Now it is your turn - this is such a fun one so head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches!!




4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and I'm loving that acetate sheet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's acetate? I LOVE it! This is such a lovely, vibrant, colorful card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That printed acetate is awesome! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That floral acetate is gorgeous. I think the gold frame just sets everything off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!