Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #706

 Hello, it’s time for  Tuesday Morning Sketches #706.  

This sketch gave me a fun excuse to finally open a roll of ribbon that I’ve had for a couple of years.  Sheesh, and to think that I still buy stuff when I still have so much what is WRONG with me??

What I really need to do is get going and SEND cards to bless people.  I just received the sweetest kindest card in the mail today so I know how wonderful it makes a person feel.  I need to get busy sending those good vibes to my loved ones!!

I hope you make a card with us this week and I would love, love, LOVE to hear a story about actually SENDING a card!!

Head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches, join us and rest assured that at the bare minimum even if you don’t get your card sent to someone WE at Tuesday Morning Sketches LOVE having you join us!!






3 comments:

  1. That's ribbon?! Wow. What gorgeous ribbon and it is absolutely perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the soft peach color and that gorgeous ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love that gorgeous ribbon. I actually do send cards to shut ins at my church. So much more thoughtful to receive a handmade card than store bought

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!