Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #701

What to say what to say??  Well HELLO again for starters and it is already time for Tuesday Morning Sketches #701.  Where did the week go???

This sketch was more fun than I even expected, and I always expect to have fun making cards :)

I had a few minutes in between appointments one day week before last and strolled around Joann’s so of course I couldn’t stroll out of there with nothing in hand, lol.  This cute paper and matching little die cut bouquets were among the items that jumped in my cart.

Now it’s your turn to join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!







5 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty Patti, I love the patterns you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the papers. Looks like an old fashioned quilt. And the decorated envelope makes it really special

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I'll have to make a stop at our Joann's. Last time I was there (before Christmas) the store near us only had one aisle of cardmaking/scrapbook products. I thought they were going to stop stocking those items. Maybe there is hope! I love this paper and the card you created. Kudos, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL! This makes me think of a quilt. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stuff just jumps into my cart at the craft store, too! LOL
    Beautiful card! I love the papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!