Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Hello!

Thanks so much for stopping by for Tuesday Morning Sketches #702.  I used more of the “hopped in my cart” stuff again.  It’s a really fun sketch with a really fun twist! You see, this week is special - we are collaborating with Double Trouble Challenges.  Please visit their blog for all the details.  But if you'd like to play along, be sure to follow the theme of ROYGBIV - use traditional rainbow colors or change them up to pastels for Easter cards.  Our challenge will run for two weeks so you have until 4/16 to play along with both challenges!

This will be sooooo fun!!






                                      


8 comments:

  1. Pattie, love that patterned paper with all those rainbow colors and that your focal point is a Happy sentiment... this sketch was so easy to work with. Would love you to join Thing 1 and Roy at Double Trouble (don't forget backlinking was waived for the DT members) and enter your DT card at our challenge to be eligible for three chances to our random draw. Hope to see you there and at future fun challenges at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pattie, don't forget to enter our challenge at Double Trouble to be eligible for 3 chances at our random draw... hope to see you there.

      Delete
  2. This is such a bright and cheery card. Love that paper with the rainbow colored diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty paper! Definitely every color of the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these papers Patti, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work, Patti! The little bouquet is so darn cute. When shopping, I quite often don't take a cart, just so things don't jump in on their own. But I've found that doesn't work. I juggle instead. And rather well, I might add.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I can certainly relate to that also Debi!!

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh! So pretty! Love that background paper and the flower bouquet <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!