Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Happy Tuesday!!!  

It’s time for our first new sketch of the year -  Tuesday Morning Sketches # 698!  

Can you believe it is March already?? It has just been sinking into my brain that I have three birthday boys and a birthday girl this this month in my family and also 2 friends and a coworker -whew!! Seven cards in one month - oh no!

I made the blue card first and then realized it was almost exactly like Donna’s haha! Great minds think alike right??!! Well I real quick made one with my favorite shabby chic paper that I have already used so much of but I still will be sad when I use up the very last bits. I had to change the orientation because I didn’t have enough of the background paper for a piece that would keep the pattern right vertically. The paper is Carta Bella Flora No.3 and my dies are CTMH.  

Thank you so much for stopping by, enjoy this sketch and I’ll visit your creation soon after you join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!







4 comments:

  1. Thanks Patti. Love the softness and pretty flowers on the pink card. And now you have 2 birthday cards done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely birthday cards! The pink card is so feminine and delicate while the blue card is a party of it's own! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink card is sooo pretty. And the blue card is lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both awesome! And 2 off your list. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!