Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #700

It’s time for Tuesday Morning Sketches # 700!!  Yep you saw that right SEVEN HUNDRED!!! I have not been participating since the beginning but I have for a few years!! I just love our team and our friends who participate with us!! THANK YOU!!!

I received this cute Washi tape from my secret Santa for  Christmas and finally got it out and put it to use. Several of the designs look quite mermaidy (my own word) but I wasn’t sure it would be thaaat noticeable on this card but that is the first thing my colleague at work said when I showed it to her.  Oh well, it’s ok it does kinda limit my use for it though.  Not all the designs have the scallops so I’ll try making something next time without those.  

Without further ado…here is my card and I’m excited to see yours!




     


  
     Tuesday Morning Sketches click here and join the fun!                                                         



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Patti, I have this Washi tape and your card is a wonderful inspiration. I agree some of the patterns do look mermaidy :) I love how your put your card together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love all that sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! And I'm the odd one... I never thought mermaid until it was mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you solved my problem with using scallops. I never know which way to put them, points up or points down. Now, I'll remember this very pretty mermaidy (your word) card and do both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous! I love the shine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!