Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #697

Hi there I’m so glad you’re here!

This is the last 2022 revisited sketch and it is Tanji’s favorite for Tuesday Morning Sketches #697.  I’m a little sad that they are done but there’s a lot of fun stuff coming up for the challenges this year! 

I thought about using this bug paper last week because I really need to be better about doing cards for guys because I need them but also because I wanted to participate in the Cards for Guys challenge but silly me I checked out the theme AFTER I made this card and it doesn’t fit, unless I could convince them bug hunting is truly a sport hahaha-well next time :) I bet my grandson could convince them, he has been obsessed with bugs for several years & of course dinosaurs too.

Along with this revisited sketch I revisited an old tool also - my crimper.  Do you or did you have one?

Ok now - your turn to play along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!






4 comments:

  1. Fun card. Perfect for a little boy. I like the texture of crimped paper. I do have a crimper in a drawer somewhere. You just inspired me to pull it out and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love bugs or not - this card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I like it! When I was a kid I loved collecting bugs, especially spiders. I'd turn over the big rocks in the farmer's field right behind our house and always found cool stuff! It might qualify as a hobby but I don't think a sport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card!!
    Yes, I do have a crimper. I used it last week for the first time in yeeeeaaaarrrrsss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!