Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #696

This will be short since I’m flying by the seat of my pants again!  Time for the second to last revisited sketch #696 from Tuesday Morning Sketches - this has been so fun.  I sprayed with water and crumpled these flowers and I’m not sure I’m glad I did it but that technique has been popping up in my head for a couple weeks so that’s what I did. 

I do appreciate you stopping by and I’m so looking forward to seeing what you create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!








6 comments:

  1. Love everything about this cards. Those flower are perfect and show well against the doily background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Donna, I love everything about this card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! The flowers really pop on that doily!
    (And I love your name stamp... where'd you get it?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Love the flowers! I hesitate to use real buttons because the postal machines can crush them. But they look great on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, I love the bright colors and the flowers in that beautiful withe diecut.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!