Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #695

Hi there - thanks for being here!!

I was extra super duper pressed for time to do this great Tuesday Morning Sketches #697 sketch.  I put it off too long and then I had company coming for dinner & the Super Bowl.  After I made it I thought wow I could make about 10 of them so easy, and I may just do that during the week. We are still revisiting last years favorites and this is Rachelle’s favorite.

I’ve had this pretty happy die & stamp set for probably a year and pretty sure this is the first time using it.  I’m in love with it lol.  It would be so easy to mass produce for all kinds of happy occasions.  

Thank you again for stopping by, I’m totally looking forward to seeing what you create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!






4 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Love the colors and that stamp/die set is probably one I need to add to my own collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Love that die set. all you have to do is add a little pattern. Super quick and easy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love those cards that you magically can reproduce easily to have in your stash. This is great. Love that bold HAPPY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and a nice simple make. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!