Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #678

Hi happy whatever day!!

This card was not at all what I had in mind when I created this weeks   sketch for Tuesday Morning Sketches #678 but I realized that I really needed to get a card made and in the mail for my grandson so I had to brainstorm fast. 

When I was looking for a dinosaur stamp I came across this cute alphabet and banner die set then one thing lead to another.  At first it was way too baby-ish for a 10 year old but then I remembered these 3d dinosaur stickers I got a while back (Hobby Lobby) for our trip to the dino museum scrapbook layout. The neatest thing is that there are two of each dino so I could put half of them in his card and still have enough to do the layout and this card. I’m hoping it looks like a really cool dinosaur bringing him some funny balloons.  

After having it for several years I’ve finally figured out and fallen in love with my envelope maker by WeR Memory Keepers.  And I’m also loving this CTMH banner die/alpha stamp set so I think it will be put to use a lot and all the grands will be getting their name on a banner some way on their card over the coming year. 

Now it’s your turn to create along with our wonderful team at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! I’m excited to see what you make - have fun!









4 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday card. Your grandson will love it, especially personalized with his name. You get cool grandma of the year award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Patti! Love the dinos on the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great birthday card for your grandson! Happy Birthday Porter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome personalized card!! I'm sure your GS loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!