Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #669

August - yes it’s AUGUST!!!  Already August and already time for Tuesday Morning Sketches #669.  It’s not like me to let go of Summer so easy but I have been chomping at the bit to play with my new CTMH papers. I may be right back to summer next week :o)

I thought as long as I’m cutting all these pieces I might as well do 2 at a time, especially since I was having a hard time deciding which paper pack to use.  The Backyard Bliss paper pack could be summer or fall. The Crisp Air paper pack is definitely fall but has some patterns that would be great for masculine cards.  I just have such a hard time getting motivated to make those :o(. The Happy Birthday stamp was still on my table from my last card - which is no surprise haha, I am going to clean up a bit—-tomorrow (we’ll see).  

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you get to stop check out all the great interpretations our team came up for this sketch. I almost didn’t use an envelope because my die is so tiny and I didn’t feel like figuring out another size but I just went ahead and made do with my tiny one. I’m excited to see what you create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Wow, is it time to think about fall cards already? Especially like the pumpkin as the button element.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are pretty. I think I like the fall paper better. BTW, my birthday is in November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these! These papers are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so pretty! No wonder you had trouble deciding on the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty cards and I think I might have this paper! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!