Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #672

Yikes!!  Did I say that last week too? The weeks are just going by so darn fast and I feel a little crazy.  And maybe I am because I actually forgot that I already made cards for this weeks sketch and I made another one LOL!!  Well I actually like them all and I can use them all so all is well but OH MY!   So here they are - all my cards for Tuesday Morning Sketches #672.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and pleeeeaase check out our teams creations and join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!







5 comments:

  1. All of these are fabulous! I love that dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! You've been a busy bee! LOL. Love that Dragonfly! All cards are super fun, but the background on the first is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background on the first is beautiful, just the right colors for a dragonfly. And that llama card is so cute for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All pretty cards. The llama baby card is super cute. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so pretty! Loving the dragonflies and background on the first card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!