Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #671

Goodness this week flew by!  I was still home all week recovering from shingles and not feeling very inspired.  When I did craft a little it was such a great distraction but the times of mustering up the mojo to do anything were few and far between.  Getting better though - thankfully.  I have been looking forward to this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches #671.  It was another easy one to mass produce.  I should be good for wedding cards for a little bit now.

Thank you so much for stopping by I know you will enjoy this sketch as much as I did and and I look forward to seeing what you make with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!










4 comments:

  1. Cute wedding card. So glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling! I wonder if I have that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better!

    Your wedding card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh you poor thing! I've heard shingles are awful, hope you are all better now. These cards are adorable, love the ribbon pieces and the images are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!