Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #668

Happy last Tuesday of July! 

I didn’t really plan anything to do with this card for Tuesday Morning Sketches #668 the whole thing just kind of fell into place.  Here again is another background that I made just playing around with watercolors on some sparkly watercolor paper. 

I’ve been excited to use these 3-d stickers that I purchased while I was working at Joann’s a while back.  I cut one in half because I thought it would look neat kind of going off into the sunset and also so I can stretch this little pack of stickers as much as possible. I used a piece of CTMH holographic paper and I only wish it looked half as neat in this photo as it does in person.

This nice big panel is such a great blank slate to start with to create a scene or even just use a favorite pattern paper or maybe even try a collage of some favorite scraps - endless possibilities!  So head on over to see what our amazing Tuesday Morning Sketches team created and then get busy having FUN!









6 comments:

  1. Wow! So pretty! And your rainbow actually looks like land, trees, and sky. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background. The balloon stickers are perfect for that sunset sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the CTMH Holographic paper. Those hot air balloons are awesome with the background you made. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful is this! It makes me think of the hot air balloon festival in NM - that I've never been to, but I've seen pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE hot air balloons! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!