Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches # 663

Hi hi!! 

It’s time again already for sketch #663  from Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

I got a box this week from my SU friend and what can I say - I saw a shortcut and I took it!!  LOL, I feel like I just got totally lucky on the timing on this pretty paper arriving!! So obviously the paper did all the work for me here.  I thought I was going to use a neat die that I have and maybe I still will this week but the way my weeks have been flying by I really don’t know.   

As always I really do appreciate you stopping by and I’m so looking forward to seeing what you create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!






7 comments:

  1. Definitely a good route to take, your card is colorful but because of the rows it is not overwhelming...Your sentiment and butterfly are the perfect touch...CTMH and SU both make such gorgeous paper--I'm turning into a paper junkie for sure. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous paper and it really does showcase the sketch. I have that paper but haven't decided how to use it. I may just CASE your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! This paper is perfect for this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Donna. I have that paper, too. Using it for this sketch never even dawned on me. A CASE is definitely in order. Hope the unpacking is almost complete and life settles down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did my comment go through as anonymous? That ain't right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this. That paper looks like a painting! You've got your butterfly heading off to hang out in the flowers...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This paper couldn't be more perfect for this sketch! What a lucky gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!