Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #661

 Hello there I’m glad you stopped by for Tuesday Morning Sketches #661!!

So do you feel like summer kicked in?? I sure do! Technically it is not for a couple weeks but I think it’s here early! It’s a good time to stay inside and do some crafty things.  

Someone at work asked if I would make a wedding card for one of our colleagues. I had just been goofing off painting some backgrounds on this fun new Paul Rubens sparkly watercolor paper.  I had a few so I real quick cut out a center and matted my sentiment on it.Then I threw together this other flocked vellum (SU) card with the same sentiment (retired from CTMH) so I could give the person who requested it a choice and low and behold there were TWO guys getting married this weekend. Ya no kidding right?!! They are both just a couple cubbies away from me but one is the strong & silent type and the other is the strong & chatty type lol.

Well we passed them both around for signatures real quick and now I get to make another one for the same instigator of the cards person to use for a personal friend. YAY!  

Let me know what one you like the best ok!  I really hope you get to have some fun crafting time to create with us this week -  I’m looking forward to seeing what you make!


 






4 comments:

  1. The watercoloring is so pretty. I think my favorite though is the elegance of the vellum one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both lovely and unique! I do think I like the more elegant card a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beautiful!! I think I like the blue one best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Tough choice! I like the monochrome best. But the background on the second card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!