Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches # 662

Yikes I totally lost track of time and what day it was lol!!!  Here’s what I made for this week’s sketch for  Tuesday Morning Sketches #662.  

Butterflies were an easy go-to for the 3 images.  I punched 4 butterflies for each one and layered for a nice “not too thick - thickness”.  The punch is SU and everything else is CTMH.  I really really hope you get to play along this week with this fun and easy sketch.



I do appreciate you stopping by and I’m so looking forward to seeing what you create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!



6 comments:

  1. I love butterflies. And like the layered sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely card, I will have to cas(e) using multiple cuts to give depth to a die cute image....You also used a very compatible gathering of papers, which again for some reason I'm enjoying working with more than I use too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very country looking thank you card! I love this - combines great colors and pretty butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok! I am loving every single thing about this card!! Such a fun design, and those colors are just perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!
    I love multiple layers rather than fun foam or pop dots. It gives dimension without bulk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful colors! I love butterflies! A beautiful card all around!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!