Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #660

 Happy Tuesday!

Here were are once again with another fun sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches!  It is #660 and it is by Melissa.  At first I didn’t know what to do then I knew just what I wanted to do and last of all it turned out the way it just did - hahaha! I was going to use the sketch just for a mini rectangle in the center of the card but I had to start with the size of my sentiment and work out.  Which really did work out because I couldn’t find my oval dies (or my whole box of dies-still working with a half unpacked MESS) and I thought that I had seen them since I moved.  

Oh well.  I used a precut quote bubble to trace some ovals and by that time I was pretty darn frustrated and not even being careful because I thought my first try would prob go in the trash.  But it didn’t YAY and here it is.  

I do appreciate you stopping by and I’m so looking forward to seeing what you create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!






5 comments:

  1. So glad you didn't throw it out! This is great!
    I moved 2 yrs ago and am still finding stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you kept this one. The colors are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Glad you didn't trash it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to be resourceful, using a speech bubble! Turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!