Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #630

 Hi!  

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Here is what I made for our Tuesday Morning Sketches #630 by Andrea. At first I felt too lazy to do a shaker card even though it was perfect for that.  One thing led to another when I went shuffling through papers to decide what to do.  I cut the little scene out of CTMH Holy & Ivy paper and knew that my Diamond Dust that I’ve had for years would be perfect to make it a snowy scene.  

I still have over half of a 14 oz jar left if you want to come on over and make cards with me!!!  Wouldn’t that be nice??!!  

Also, as mentioned last week, here is the card that I made using the pink and yellow giraffe.  Sooooo what will you do with this great sketch this week?  :o)









5 comments:

  1. Both your cards are wonderful. The shaker element with the deer is fun and the baby card is darling. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful! I love the shaker! (I've got some shaker pouches somewhere that I need to find and use!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great! I love them both - great job Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that paper. The card is wonderful and I really like the shaker element.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Patti, thank you for choosing my card as your favorite card. Do you also have instagram then I can tag you in my post there.
    Greetings Yvon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!