Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #629

Happy Tuesday, I’m sure glad you’re here!

Isn’t it just so amazing how quick each week flies by? This Tuesday Morning Sketches #629 by Andrea was sure was a fun and easy sketch. I guess I’m on a roll making baby cards :o) one reason for that is because I recently realized I was out of them and the other reason is because I love making them so much.  

It was high time for me to use some Stickles - I can’t remember how long I’ve had this color but it has been at least a few years.  It was fun and I added the dots right before I was leaving to work so I knew they would have plenty of time to dry without me messing it up as I have in the past.  I have also had this cute ribbon in my stash for years — what is wrong with me that I still buy more when I have so much already??

My tip this week is that if you color with markers i.e. alcohol etc that cover or fade your ink it’s nice to have a Misty or other stamping tool so that you can stamp it again after you color it.  I didn’t originally stamp it with the tool but I cut others out with it and then I could easily put the one I already colored back into the spot and re-stamp it.

I really think I need to start having friends over for card making days so I can use up my stash. I’m really hoping that you can visit and leave some love for our team and of course play along with us this week - if you do I’ll be visiting your creation soon :o)  

Enjoy your week!




You’ll see this little pink & yellow giraffe below on my card next week :o)



3 comments:

  1. Adorable! This is just about the cutest baby card ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! That's so sweet! Love that ribbon! Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!