Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #632

 Hi you!!

Thanks so much for being here.  I’ve been reminiscing a lot this past few days.  My daughter & granddaughter’s birthday is this week and I’m a little melancholy regarding not seeing them.  

Nevertheless I did have some fun making this quick and easy cheater card for Tuesday Morning Sketches #632. No stamping - just put a few things from the CTMH Holly & Ivy paper packet together.  I really wanted to get another pack but they are all sold out.  I also added some flocked paper that was retired from SU a while back.  My very favorite part is the cute deer stickers, there is a coordinating stamp & thin cuts set that I would like to order so I will never run out of the cute little deer. 

I hope I shake off this sad feeling soon and that you have a happy week and fun time creating with this cool sketch by Melissa!  










4 comments:

  1. I get in those funks now and again. Shake it off and eat some chocolate. Better yet, make some more cards like this because it is really cute. Big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about you not being able to see your family for their birthdays but I'm sure you were there in their thoughts.

    Your Christmas is so elegant! I love gray for Christmas cards - it's wintry and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That deer is darling and I love the added twine. This time of year is always hard for me, so I understand that sad feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the soft gray and that cute deer!
    Sorry you're feeling down! It's tough being away from family! Hoping for a better week this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!