Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #620

Oh happy day to you whatever day it is that you’re visiting + thanks a TON for stopping by to check out what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #620!  

I made a couple little goofs on this that if I had time to correct &/or make more I certainly would have.  I’m not going to point them out like I usually would though haha!!  So there - how is that for turning over a new leaf?  Just accepting it and moving on!  

This is all current CTMH product and if you have any questions just ask :o). I made it for my almost 10 year old granddaughter who is struggling with her self confidence a bit these days.  If you have ideas as to how a grandma can help out with that across the miles I’d sure love your suggestions!!

In the mean time you’ll be inspired by our team creations and I’m sending you good vibes to enjoy every little snatch of crafting time you can - I’m sure trying to!










 

7 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute! The black and yellow is very striking and I adore the bird image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Patti. Your granddaughter will love it! Grandparenting across the miles isn't easy. I like to email both my grandsons rather than just communicating with the parents. Ask lots of questions, it shows you care. What is she wearing to school the first day? Who did she sit with on the bus? Does the teacher have a mustache (that applies to male & female)? Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I'm sure your granddaughter will love it!
    It's tough growing up in this world, but if she can learn young that she is special because God loves her and her family loves her, and that it's important to be ok with who she is and comfortable with her own abilities and not to let others' opinions (whether good or bad) control her opinion of herself. (That's something that I'm still learning!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Debbie! I really need to talk more and make my words count and point her to God’s word and who she is - the daughter of the most high!! You’re also so right about us still learning even at our age! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. You are one cool grandma. She's entering a tough age. But with the support of a loving family and a Heavenly Father who loves her, she'll get through these years and come out a fierce young woman!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!