Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #617

 Hi there!!  

Thanks so much for visiting!  When I saw this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch #617 by Andrea the first thing I thought of was these doilies.  I must admit I impressed myself just a little when they were right in the first place I looked in my organized chaos studio!!

Everything other than the stamp set has been in my stash for quite awhile.  The stamp set is CTMH’s Queen Bee and I’m really looking forward to doing more with it, although I was really excited to get it for a certain purpose and I can’t even remember what that is at the moment lol!!

I always look forward to seeing what you all make so as always - ENJOY!!! Have a fantastic week!




5 comments:

  1. Using doilies was a great idea! I love the pretty background embossing and the sentiment fits perfectly. A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the doilies and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is so pretty and delicate. I love all the florals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti, I love how you stamped the little flowers and hearts on the circles of the doily. And the envelope looks so pretty, too. Lovely card. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!