Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #619

 Hi hi hi!!  

Thanks so much for being here!  Here is what I created for our Tuesday Morning Sketches # 619.  I free hand cut the flower petals from Tim Holts distress watercolor paper and punched the circle for the center.  Then I painted them on the front and back so that I could curve the leaves up a little.  I also free hand painted the grass and flower stems/leaves.  The little snail was an impulse purchase that I picked up in the little value baskets at the checkout line at Joann a few weeks ago.

So that’s my all occasion clean and simple card!  I totally love the cards our entire team created so I really hope you have a chance to visit their blogs too if you haven’t already!





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Your free hand cutting and painting is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snail. Great impulse buy. Fabulous CAS and great handmade flowers. I can't even paint a decent stem!
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are wonderful and the little snail is the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your flowers! What great blooms and that sweet little snail is perfect. You're so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!