Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #618

 Hello!  Here we are again another week bites the dust ;o/  I’ve had some fabulous guests visiting for a little while and they are no trouble at all but it doesn’t really take much these days to get me behind.  So I’m worse than my normal scatterbrained self lately anyway on top of that.  Maybe I can blame it on the hot flashes which are more like hot floods that last way longer than a flash that is for sure. I dunno!

However I really enjoyed making this card for Tuesday Morning Sketches #618. I used Tim Holts Distress Resist Spray (for the very first time) and Distress Oxide inks on the background.  The flower I drew just doodling a while back with my small set of Windsor Newton watercolor pencils.  Oh man I think that is what I used it may have been Albert Durer colored pencils because I got them both around the same time.  Anyway I was just doodling and decided to save it to use some day and wha la.  

This is a really easy sketch and you can apply a ton of fun ideas to it. I’m looking forward to seeing what you create.

Have a terrific week!






4 comments:

  1. I love your background! And your doodling is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Matching envelopes are so special. Wonderful doodled flower! Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting such cool vibes from this card! I love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower is wonderful! I love that you just doodled it and it was the perfect size for the sketch.🌸

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!