Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #610

 Wooowhoo happy Tuesday, I’m actually on time this week!!  Last week was my birthday and I got sidetracked picking out stuff—I had such a hard time deciding like a little kid lol!!

This sketch was more fun than I expected!  I actually have a 3rd card started but not sure if I will get it done in time to add to this post.  For the floral card I used CTMH Serenity papers and for the Independence Day theme I used CTMH Stars & Sparkles papers.  I also used the shaker card thin cuts but just left it as the cut w/o making it into a shaker.  

As always - I’m looking forward to seeing what you make - have fun!!


I had all this left over for my next card. 












 

4 comments:

  1. These are great cards. I love how the dots balance your stars in the first one and just some really striking blue in the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty papers and fab cards. The flowered one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN cards! You did such a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!